http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, March 21, 2014

Favourite Things Friday #15

Trying some of these!
I knew about re-growing shallots, but I didn't know about most of these! I'm currently testing out celery with success!
GOTTGÖRA Tealight Lantern via Ikea
Look how adorable this is! The colour is gorgeous.

Go-Cart Three-Shelf Table via CB2
How awesome is this cart? It's easily movable, the perfect size for storing vanity supplies or for turning into a bar or tea and coffee cart. Love it.


Oh my word, I would model a room around this baby in a heartbeat!

This print by Danny Brito
I adore everything about this: the colours, the typography, the message, the whole she-bang!




facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest


currently listening to: Rumours by Fleetwood Mac

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...