http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July In Photos

I've been on a no makeup kick for awhile now

Gratuitous pictures of myself. Part of the reason I started this blog is to force myself to be in front of the lens instead of constantly behind it. Fixing up this section of belt into a headband seemed like the perfect excuse for photos. I picked it up at a thrift shop for $1 thinking it was a necklace. It had two jumprings missing but that was easy enough to fix. The way it hung on my neck, however, made me rethink my assumption that this was a necklace. I could snip off two of the connectors on each large triangle to have it hang properly as a necklace, but I rather like it as a headband so I think I'll leave it for now.

Out back
I regret not getting out there to take photos when I first noticed these little guys. By the time I actually got around to taking photos most of them were already dead.


Excerpts from an outfit post that never got posted. Life is a little hectic lately.


These photos are misleading. The one on the left is only about an inch long, if that. The one on the right is closer to four inches.
Excuse my old and nasty "manicure"

This was taken a week or so after the ones before it. These guys really seem to like hanging out together. We're pretty sure this isn't the same moth though since he's (she's?) a different size.

Sleepy Kitty is Sleepy
Sleepy Dog is Sleepy
Another Sleepy Kitty
Yes, my dog does have a heart on her butt

Chris and I decided to go spend a day in Midland. Of course that was the day that neither of us checked the forecast. That fog there isn't fog, it's rain. I honestly thought we were going to have a tornado.

Having some fun with jumping shots


I think acorns are really neat, especially when they're first growing. I think it's early for them to be falling, but I don't know much about that (time to use the internet for something useful...). I love how the pattern on the "hat" reminds me of feathers.
I made a new buddy

...This may just be the most random collection of photos I've posted anywhere haha!

Stay Scary,
Berlyn 

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty as a headband! You should take more photos of yourself as a challenge :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a good idea. I was my only model for a really long time but that sort of petered out this year

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...