http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Love of Paper Strikes Again...


So I've been toying with the idea of quilling for a while now. I used to do some simple quilling back in my gradeschool days, but it sort of petered out in my teen years. I really enjoyed it, and I'm curious to see if I have any talent whatsoever at creating quilling pieces.

Today I shredded paper. Lots and lots of paper. I'm getting excited for this new endeavour. I'm hoping that by the end of this year I'll be creating masterpieces (there are those lofty dreams again!), but for now I think I'll stick to simpler designs. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, Here are some of my favourite pieces by one of my favourite artists, Yulia Brodskaya.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




More stunning work can be found on her website.

Stay Scary,
Berlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...