http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, May 23, 2014

Favourite Things Friday #18


Decoupage Art Globe via Tparty
I am smitten with this globe! In fact, I adore Susan's entire shop. I stumbled upon her blog the other day, and I couldn't stop reading, it's lovely. As is her cottage home and studio
Think I've given you enough links yet? Haha

Mouth Button by Modern Girl Blitz
This button reminds me of a page from my zine, ha! Love it!

Blue / Pink / Lavender Melting Tights by URB
I really want to splurge on these tights, I mean how awesome are they!? But how could I pick between these three colours? Or the multitudes of others? Sigh.

The Hand And The Heart Brooch by Jubly-Umph Originals
Oooh I love this little dude! It reminds me of the deck of  vintage Tarot cards I have. The anatomical heart is my favourite part.

Sunshine Dolly by Mungo Crafts
How creepy and wonderful is this art doll? Onto my wishlist she goes~!

DIY Epoxy Table via A Beautiful Mess
I've actually been wanting to do an epoxy table with some of my photos for awhile now, but seeing the process layed out so simply makes me itch to actually do it. Maybe for my next apartment!


I found this on one of Heather's pinterest boards, and I love the message!


facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest

currently listening to: "You Make Me Sick" by Egypt Central

2 comments:

  1. Great picks - that globe is so cute! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decoupage art globe is super cute and OMG THOSE TIGHTS ♥.♥ I need them on my closet! I'd choose the pink one because... well, pink is my color lol but they are all beautiful!
    Great post! xx
    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...