http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, November 15, 2013

Favourite Things Friday #12

Harley Quinn and Ghostbusters brooches by Nerd-Burger Jewellery
How rad are these brooches from Nerd-Burger Jewellery? I mean come on, wearable comic villains? And what better way to say "I ain't afraid of no ghost" right? I feel like all my dreams have come true haha.


Zooby the Zebra Faux Taxidermy Head  by Mahzerandvee
On a scale of 1-10 I give this a 200 and would love to have him up on my wall one day. I'm not a fan of hunt trophies but I can totally get behind art mimicking them. Especially when it's a zebra. And it looks this awesome.


Samara Silver Maple Seed Necklace by Femme Mecanique
This may be the prettiest necklace I've ever seen. The details are exquisite, and the whole thing is just gorgeous. I love jewelry inspired by nature, and this is a perfect piece. Amazing.



Lace Boot Cuffs by R Lee Couture
These are so pretty! I am a huge fan of boot cuffs, when I don't have long socks especially. I like how elegant these look. When I hit February and just want winter to quit dumping more snow on us, I love having pieces like this to wear to make me feel better about the fact that we still get snow in May some years.



3 Button Scarf Wrap by Scarfworld
I think this would go perfectly with the boot cuffs. I'm all about functional things being cute. If I have to bundle up under a bazillion layers, all those layers better be pretty. And this definitely does not disappoint.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my jewellery. I feel so special. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...