http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, October 18, 2013

Favourite Things Friday #9

I should start calling this "Etsy Favourites" with how often I post listings from Etsy, yeesh. I just can't help it, there are so many awesome shops! This weeks FTF is brought to you purely by Etsy:

Halloween Party Pack Printables by Tuesday Mourning
This printable party pack is so darn cute! I'd end up leaving it out year round because what's better than Halloween, and what's cuter than all of the above? Nothing. The answer you're looking for is "nothing".



Leather Sandals in Fuchsia by June

How do I adore thee, let me count the ways (or perhaps the bills?)
All of the shoes from this shop are so fun! They look beautiful and I would love to have a pair of each and every style, they are that cute. I am particularly fond of these boots as well.


Lip & Cheek Stain by Fat And The Moon
 Come to Mama! Any product that is all natural and made from ingredients I actually know (and love) is enough to pique my interest, but wow is that colour stunning or what?

Makeup Bag by Edens Wake
The fabric this bag is made of is so whimsical, I really really dig it. I think I'd end up using it as a clutch it's so pretty.

Skeleton Maternity Xray Shirt by Baby Talk Designs
Oh how I wish I'd found this last year around this time, my mum would have gotten a kick out of it for sure. This is by far one of the cutest maternity shirts I've found to date. I like the DIY iron on for twins and triplets too. And of course we can't forget the dads!

Laptop Decal by Vinyl Therapy
I want this for my laptop because of reasons. One reason is that fox is great, I love the design. Another is it comes from an awesome shop I'd love to support. The main reason is, of course, Ylvis.

7 comments:

  1. That skeleton baby t hirt it's so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to buy one of those lip stains. Yummy. And I wish I was having a Haloween party so I could buy that party pack. Uber cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home decor year round ? haha. I'm thinking of picking up a lip stain too,love that colour.

      Delete
  3. Whoaaaaa I've never seen any boots like those before! Those sandals are pretty adorable but $$$ T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to win the lottery so we can buy endless amounts of cute shoes :P

      Delete
  4. Oh man, my Friday Favorites have been super spooky lately too (TIS THE SEASON)! Thanks so much for following me on Instagram, it made my day! We should follow each other on here, I just followed you and I'm so excited to see more of your posts! <3 Are you planning anything special for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...