http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Monday, July 8, 2013

Coming Soon To The Store...

Lady Bug sweater clips! I've got to start taking better product photos. I was experimenting the other day and came up with these

Playing with main photos for etsy




This is a sample made from extra chain I had. My actual product will have all one size chain I swear!

I didn't think they were too bad for my first time shooting tiny items, but I could definitely improve these, yikes! Staging is pretty foreign to me too so I think I'll be looking into tutorials or something sometime in the near future. Ah well, there you have it for now. These babies will be up in my etsy shop when my supplies come in, or you can view an example ad through my storenvy shop.

And that's all for now!

Stay Scary,
Berlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...