http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Monday, July 14, 2014

Style Inspiration// Gatsby and the Roaring 20s

So yesterday I got a phone call from my lovely Auntie and, among other things, she invited me on a Gatsby themed boat cruise of sorts that's happening on her birthday next month. How stinkin' cool is that? If you know me, you probably know how ridiculously thrilled I am about this. And if you really know me, you know I don't skimp on costumes, or any outfit for that matter. I love going all out for a theme. And with a 20s theme there was no way in hell I was missing this. I adore 20s fashion.

So of course I was up half the night pinning away to get an idea of how I want to put my outfit together. Thank goodness I've got a month to work on this. Here's a peek at some of my favourite images from the mix of true 20s and more modern takes on Gatsby fashion:


















Too rad. All image sources and additional images can be found on my Gatsby Pinterest board
I seriously cannot wait to get started on this!




facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest
currently listening to: "Two Way Street" (live version) by Kimbra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...