http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Favourite Things Friday #27

This week's roundup is all picked from etsy 
(Use my link to open a shop with 40 free listings!)


Mini Square Herringbone Planters by Ebenotti
The sweetest little planters I ever did see!

"Daniel Island" Cedar Swing Bed by Low Country Swing Beds
Isn't this swing bed just dreamy? I have a soft spot for cedar, it reminds me of cottaging. I think I'd outfit it with the same style cushions too.

Painted Wooden Vase Set by Shade on Shape
I'm sharing this one for the lovely photo as much as the product itself! I adore the colour palette

Gunne Sax Prairie Dress via Mish Mash Shop
I covet most Gunne Sax prairie dresses, but this colour and the lace are truly perfection

Vegan Polkadot Wristlet by Hello Violeta
So many wonderful creations here. So many.

Handmade Coffee Mug by Bottega Krua
I have a thing for rainy days and clouds in case you didn't already know
Plus, it's my signatutre colour scheme!



Happy Friday Saturday!
(And curse you, internet connection)

facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest

currently listening to: "Wandering Stars" by Polica

1 comment:

  1. That dress is gorgeous!!!! I'd wear that beauty everywhere. Even to sleep in! HA! Plus, I have a weird obsession with unique coffee mugs and I like that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...