http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, June 27, 2014

Favourite Things Friday #23

Cardboard Ship by The Cardboard Dad
If you follow the link, you'll see a bunch of other amazing creations. Best dad ever? Quite possibly. One heck of a talented guy? Most definitely!
This feature on Handmade Charlotte shows even more!


Mint Canteloupe Sorbet by Tasty Yummies
A healthier summer treat, gluten free, and vegan. I'm sold. And it looks so darn good!

Custom Handmade Ring by Jewelry Gifts Design
I love this idea so much. Simple and beautiful.

Woods Boss Soap Giftset by Swamp Angel Soap
I am a sucker for great packaging, and boy do I think this packaging is great. Love the natural cover for some awesome natural soap!

Pencil Me In Heel by Jeffrey Campbell via Modcloth
How quirky and cute are these guys? Oh my word I'd love a pair!



facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest

currently listening to: "Proof" by Paramore

2 comments:

  1. That cantaloupe sorbet looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, I know right? I need some good cantaloupe asap to try it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...