http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Treasury List: Mint Sprint

There's a whole bunch of amazing (giant!) mushrooms growing in the woods behind my house right now and I'm itching to get out and take pictures. I'll hopefully be sharing those sometime this week. For now, I'm concentrating on another obsession of mine: mint green. Something about that colour makes me feel light and airy, fresh and full of energy. Here's part of my favourite collection of Etsy finds that I meant to share a couple weeks ago. The full list can be found here.



1//Mint Polka Dot Mini Circle Skirt by PrettyStarClothing
2//Mint Oxfords by TheDrifterLeather
3//20s Cloche Hat by LadyEveMillinery
4//Wooden Ampersand Mint Pine Wood Sign by ThePineNuts
5//Vintage 1920s Chemise by FabGabs
6//Mint Green Clock by CrolAndCo
7//Mint Green Shabby Rosette Bow by TinyTiptoesBoutique
8//Marie Antoinette Mint and Ivory Lace Pumps by OxfordIsHeaven
9//Jadite Green Estate Earrings by leprintemps

I adore everything on the list of course, but man I do love those Marie Antoinette shoes... They're stunning!

Stay Scary,
Berlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...