http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Welcome to Myopic Squid

I've been procrastinating writing my first post because I honestly have no idea what to say. I feel like an introduction of some sort is in order, but if any of you know me in person, you know I'm horribly awkward and forget introductions altogether. So, um, hi. I suppose I should let you in on who's behind Myopic Squid, and what she hopes to gain by keeping this blog.

Well first off, I'm Berlyn, and I own Amber Skies Design and  Photography, as well as The Myopic Squid. I draw, paint on various items, take far too many photos, and sing (on my good days!). If you want to know more about me, feel free to head over to my about me page.

My current goal is to resurrect Myopic Squid, a blog I started and forgot about (restarted, and forgot about, started again, and didn't stick with... you get the picture), and carve out my own little online niche with it, along with my Etsy shop which is currently on its way. I'd like a place to direct potential customers to so I'm not just another faceless link with some junk for sale. I'd like to share my interests and art, and connect with all of you lovelies with similar interests. But most of all, I'd like a place to look back to, where I can read about the stuff I enjoyed and keep track of all the changes in life. I'm a big fan of memories. And cats. Look for lots of cat pictures.

I hope to share my knowledge as well. I'm plotting some tutorials, photographing all the yummy (and not so yummy) recipes I've tried, and scoping out all my favourite online places to direct you to... but that will come in due time. As will organizing items to be customized and sold. For now I just wanted to get that nerve wracking first post over with!

I'm still tweaking away at this blog as it isn't quite to my liking yet. Look for a contact page and gallery of my art in near future, as well as links to theme specific posts. And if you like what you see, please don't hesitate to grab a button for your own blog or share wherever you see fit!

Whew, now that that's over with, on with the posting! (Hint: tomorrow is an outfit I adore.)

Stay Scary,
Berlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...